Ready to submit? Fill out the form at the bottom of the page!
If you would like to submit an organization for consideration in the Hannaford Community Bag Program, Hannaford Fight Hunger Program, Giving Tag Program or Bloomin' 4 Good Program, please review the guidelines and instructions below.
Approval does not guarantee selection at the store level. If approved, your organization will be placed on a list for local store leadership to consider for selection in future months. If chosen, your organization will be notified directly about one month prior to the start of the benefiting month.
However, if you are accepted, your organization can raise funds at any time throughout the year in the Giving Tag Program.
To qualify for consideration in the Hannaford Community Programs, benefiting non-profit organizations must have:
- 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(19) status.
- A direct local connection to a specific Hannaford store.
- The commitment to put funds to use within the local Hannaford store’s community.
- Clearly focused in their stated mission to impact Hunger Relief, Education, Health & Wellness, Civic and Military/Veterans Organizations.
Requests that will not qualify:
- Events/Fundraisers/Services that benefit a for-profit business
- Events/Fundraisers limited to specific individuals or families
- Political organizations or lobbying groups
- Religious organizations (except where a food pantry is involved)
- Requests to support expenses related to fundraisers/events
- Private clubs
- Any organization that discriminates on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, religion and/or sexual orientation
- Any organization that does not put 100% of the donations to supporting the local community